In many business categories, less than 5% of the people experience extraordinary success, consistency, income and wealth. The other 95% fall into the mediocre majority and usually fail and are frustrated for life. There are stark differences between people who are in the 95% mediocre majority category and those who are in the 5% high-achieving minority. These differences include mindset, habitual and behavioral differences. The winners find winning order flow strategies and generators and stick to applying them. The losers spend years of their lives searching for the Holy Grail and tweaking settings on indicators and strategies that stand minimal chance of generating order flow.
Aspiring order flow traders need to stay focused on the objective, acquire the needed know-how at any cost from various forums, books, videos, articles, and other order flow traders. They need to ignore other trader’s criticism, especially from other traders who are still stuck looking at indicators that will not move prices. They must never give up and never take no for an answer. When they take some trading losses, they try to figure out why those losses occurred, dust themselves off and proceed to get back in the game and play. They continue to figure out one more piece, then one more piece, then one more in the order flow puzzle. These are the behaviors, habits and stories of the truly successful, consistent and rich traders.
The winners find winning order flow strategies and generators and stick to applying them.
Unfortunately many people do not stay in the game long enough to even begin to understand what the order flow trading game is about. They abandon the order flow trading journey and treat it as just another one of those systems that they keep hopping to and from, never giving themselves enough time to truly develop the order flow mindset. They will never truly know if they could have made it or not. They continue to hop from system to system, not realizing that they have just passed the best methodology for extracting continued trading profits every month out of the markets. They may buy some new trading books unrelated to order flow trading. They may purchase the hot new forex robot of the month being sold. They may have hoards of books, notes, and thousands of forum posts about things that will never generate order flow and never move the markets. But in the end they never spend enough time on what truly can drive the market and really cause it to move.
There are many reasons why people do not stick with order flow trading long enough to find success. For some people, they are truly lazy and are looking for the fantasy easy button. They believe that they can generate outsized returns without taking full personal responsibility for them. Others feel that the short term pain and discomfort of learning something new is just too much for them and they go back to their old ways.
Click Here To Get The Free Report